Verein Aufnahmeantrag (intern)
In the WS19/20, the student self-administration in our tower has transformed into the registered non-profit association (eingetragener, gemeinnütziger Verein) OPH e.V. Whether you are a new resident or not: if you use the internet, the washing machines or any of the AG services, you have to become a member for the duration of your stay in OPH.
- Aufnahmeantrag (registration form; residents check the box 'ordentliche', NOT 'außerordentliche' Mitgliedschaft),
- Kurzinfo zum Verein (FAQ about the new structure of the self-administration),
- Stuff that this form asks you to have read and agreed to:
The registration & payment period for WS19/20 has been opened. It runs from 9.1.20 until 31.1.20. All necessary info has been announced on 9.1.20 via email@example.com and via elevator notices.
As explained in detail there, during this period you have to pay the membership fee in full, and hand in the registration form on time. Do it sufficiently in advance in your own interest.
Use this template for the bank transfer (choose "for the rest of this semester", NOT "for the upcoming semester"). Partial refunds for the fee are not possible.
Regarding the registration form:
- Either fill out and sign the form digitally, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject 'Aufnahmeaantrag' or 'registration'),
- print/get a printout from...
- ...and post/hand in the filled and signed version to one of the following:
- the letterbox Otto-Petersen-Haus e.V. (letterboxes window-facing side, middle, top),
- the board members (rooms 113, 910, 110, 102), or
- the network group office hours.
If you need assistance, come by the house speaker's rooms (113, 910, 102, 110, in the evenings), or to the network group office hours.