In the WS19/20, the student self-administration in our tower has transformed into the registered non-profit association (eingetragener, gemeinnütziger Verein) OPH e.V. Whether you are a new resident or not: if you use the internet, the washing machines or any of the AG services, you have to become a member for the duration of your stay in OPH.
- Either fill out and sign the registration form digitally, and send it to the house speakers email@example.com (subject 'Aufnahmeaantrag' or 'registration'),
- print/get a printout from...
- ...and post/hand in the filled and signed version to one of the following:
- the letterbox Otto-Petersen-Haus e.V. (letterboxes window-facing side, middle, top),
- the network group office hours.
As stated on the form, membership involves a membership fee (Mitgliedsbeitrag). The membership fee page explains how payment works.
If you need assistance, don't hesitate to ask your neighbors or any of the contact persons listed above.
- Aufnahmeantrag (registration form; residents check the box 'ordentliche', NOT 'außerordentliche' Mitgliedschaft),
- Kurzinfo zum Verein (FAQ about the new structure of the self-administration),
- Stuff that this form asks you to have read and agreed to:
Q: I am moving out for good. What happens to my membership?
A: Then your membership ends automatically. Unless you tell us otherwise explicitly (e.g. if you want to stay connected to or keep supporting your old student dorm; there is also the option to switch your membership into an extraordinary membership (außerordentliche Mitgliedschaft), which is free of charge).